TTP Linux Technical Conference
The TTP Linux Technical Conference will take place at San Diego State University on Tuesday and Wednesday 12th and 13th December 2017 from 8.45am to 5pm each day in the Students Union Building. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. There will be no charge for attendance.
Topics to be covered during the event will include:
- Why Open Source at all?
- OS discussions including file systems, btrfs and real time
- Software Defined Storage (SDS) - What's it all about?
- Real world implementations of SDS
- Top SUSE Support Issues and their Root Causes
- High Performance Computing
- Veeam Backup
- SUSECon 2016/17 Recap of the highlights
- SDSU Foundation's use of Containers - security, kubernetes
- Containers as a Service by SUSE - Discussion and Demo
- Manage multiple distros (RPM based) from one pane of glass - Discussion and Demo
- Open Source - IoT
- Management - life cycle, patching, security, live patching
- SUSE Academic Program
There will also of course be time during the event for valuable discussions with the speakers and other delegates.
In order to attend this event please REGISTER HERE