The event will take place from Monday 12th December 2016 to the end of the day on Friday 16th Dcember. There is no cost to attend apart from travel and hotel fees.
Each year we have our events in Europe and Provo but this event is different as it gives us the opportunity to get together with the people developing the applications we use and to gain real insights into the direction of the products. It also gives us the opportunity to discuss directly with the product management and developers the features that are important to us so that they can take this information back into the development cycles. These days there is no other event like this so don't miss out on the opportunity.
This year we will also be inviting a small number of specific individuals from large corporate and government customers from around the world to add to the mix of knowledge within the group. It will be interesting to compare our needs and priorities when talking with the developers.
What can you expect from the five days in Bangalore:
- In-depth technical sessions covering the File and Networking, Identity and Security, and the ZENworks product lines.
- Roadmaps and Futures sessions.
- Presentations from delegates on how they make use of the products and their issues and aspirations.
- Many opportunities to network with the delegates and the staff of the development centre.
- Discussions with senior staff travelling from around the world to attend the event.
- Social activities to give you a small flavour of the Indian culture and regional landmarks.
How will this all work:
- You need to pay for your travel and hotel costs.
- You will need to obtain online an electronic visa to travel to India.
- There will be no fee to attend the event.
- We will meet you at the airport on your arrival and deliver you back to the airport at the end of the week - unless you stay on.
- We will provide lunch and dinner each day of the event.
- We will cover the costs and logistics of all of the arranged social events.
- We will talk individually to all of those who plan to attend before the event to arrange logistics and answer any questions.
- We will be using the sumptuous Leela Palace Hotel in Bangalore as our base for the event but all sessions will be held in the Development Centre.
- To register for the event go to this link: Register Now
- For more details about the travel and hotel visit the Travel Page.
- For more details about the social day please visit the Culture Page.
- To view a short video that Markus Meissner made in Bangalore last year click on this link: TTP APAC 2015 video