The TTP Linux Technical Conference will take place at San Diego State University on Tuesday and Wednesday 12th and 13th December 2017 from 8.45am to 5pm each day in the Students Union Building. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. There will be no charge for attendance.
Topics to be covered during the event will include:
- Why Open Source at all?
- OS discussions including file systems, btrfs and real time
- Software Defined Storage (SDS) – What’s it all about?
- Real world implementations of SDS
- Top SUSE Support Issues and their Root Causes
- High Performance Computing
- Veeam Backup
- SUSECon 2016/17 Recap of the highlights
- SDSU Foundation’s use of Containers – security, kubernetes
- Containers as a Service by SUSE – Discussion and Demo
- Manage multiple distros (RPM based) from one pane of glass – Discussion and Demo
- Open Source – IoT
- Management – life cycle, patching, security, live patching
- SUSE Academic Program
There will also of course be time during the event for valuable discussions with the speakers and other delegates.
You can find an interactive map of the SDSU campus at the following link: CAMPUS MAP
If you arrive at the campus by car you should look for the Visitor Parking Garage Number 3 which is signed for Visitor Parking and can be accessed via East Campus Drive. Each floor of the parking structure has a machine where you can purchase a daily parking permit which you need to display in the car.
Leaving the parking garage on foot you will walk down the path past Tacuba and Tepeyac Halls and then at the end of the path turn right and walk over the suspension bridge across the road. This will lead you directly to the Student Union Building. Once you have reached the building structure either take the stair directly ahead or go in to the left for the elevator to the second floor. If you enter the Lee and Frank Goldberg Courtyard you have gone too far. The event for Tuesday and Wednesday will be held in the Templo Mayor room 231 on the second floor.
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego in a few weeks time.