Joining the TTP
Membership of the TTP is open to anyone who works within an academic institution as classified by Micro Focus and SUSE. Who is eligible to take part in this program is defined as follows:
The entities that are eligible to take part in TTP activities are:
- a school, university or administration meaning any of the following:
- a school, college or university which is accredited, recognised and/or approved by the Government;
- a supervisory organization of qualified schools or other educational institutions;
- a local council department of education;
- a preschool, day school, or after school activity center which is accredited, recognized and/or approved by the Government
an educational public facility meaning any of the following:
- a museum; or
- a library
a research organization meaning all of the following:
- a non-profit research organization;
- a research organization having its primary affiliation with an accredited degree-granting college or university that would be eligible for participation in this group as defined above; and
- a research organization with a formally documented teaching affiliation with an accredited degree-granting College or University.
or an educational hospital meaning all of the following:
- a non-profit teaching hospital;
- an educational hospital having its primary affiliation with an accredited degree-granting college or university that would be eligible for participation in this group as defined above; and
- an educational hospital having a formally documented teaching affiliation with either a nationally accredited medical school for a clerkship, internship, or residency program for medical students or a nationally accredited nursing school which grants a degree in registered, or the licensed practice of, nursing.
Where do I start?
In order to provide you with access to additional items an existing MicroFocus account is required. Don’t have one? No worries! Click the link below to get started.
Already have a MicroFocus Account? Great! Simply follow the link below and complete the form, linking yourself with an institution currently on the list or add your site if it is not on the list. The process will require you to sign a non-disclosure agreement between you, your company, MicroFocus, and any members of the group.
Once you have submitted the application form it will be forwarded for approval and you will under normal circumstances be added to the group within 48 hours and sent an appropriate welcome email.